The Humane Society of the US toured our shelter and said it was one of the cleanest most efficient shelters they had ever seen.
Talk with your veterinarian about spaying/neutering your pet. There are local organizations, like Spay It Forward, that provide financial assistance...
Do you have an interest in working with animals? Email email@example.com or call 704-920-3288 to learn more about employment and...
Finding Rover uses revolutionary technology to scan the unique features of your dog's face and keep it on file in case he or she ever gets lost. The...
North Carolina Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services provides information on the North Carolina Animal Welfare Program.
Hi my name is VITTO
I was brought to the shelter as a stray, and my orginal family never came looking for me. I am a stunning, 1-2 year old, black/white Lab mix! If you see me in the sun, I actually have a brown tint throughout my fur! I am a goofy, outgoing, bundle of joy! I favorite things to do are play with my toys and receive belly rubs! I would love to have a home with a big yard and other furry friends to play with! Please email the adoption coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a visit to come see me!
Help The Animals
- Rehabilitation: Renewal for Stiff and Achy Pets
- Bulbs, Corms, Tubers and Rhizomes: What Potential Toxins Are Lurking Below the Soil?
- 5 Things I Didn’t Learn in Vet School
- Don't Drink the Water: Blue-Green Algae Can Be Deadly for Dogs and Other Animals
- Bartonellosis: Another Reason for Pet Owners to Banish Fleas and Ticks