The Humane Society of the US toured our shelter and said it was one of the cleanest most efficient shelters they had ever seen.
Talk with your veterinarian about spaying/neutering your pet. There are local organizations, like Spay It Forward, that provide financial assistance...
Do you have an interest in working with animals? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704-920-3288 to learn more about employment and...
Finding Rover uses revolutionary technology to scan the unique features of your dog's face and keep it on file in case he or she ever gets lost. The...
North Carolina Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services provides information on the North Carolina Animal Welfare Program.
Help The Animals
- Rehabilitation: Renewal for Stiff and Achy Pets
- Bulbs, Corms, Tubers and Rhizomes: What Potential Toxins Are Lurking Below the Soil?
- 5 Things I Didn’t Learn in Vet School
- Don't Drink the Water: Blue-Green Algae Can Be Deadly for Dogs and Other Animals
- Bartonellosis: Another Reason for Pet Owners to Banish Fleas and Ticks